This page is only accessible to EPFL students and to the Galatea staff… If you qualify as such, you will need to login to access it.
Currently available topics (updated June, 3rd, 2018).
- Development of an interface in OpenGL for a 3D laser tool-machine
- Market study for a new metal injection process
- Market study of GHz femtosecond laser systems
- Advanced Manufacturing of Dielectric Accelerating Structures
- In-plane mechanical properties of laser-modified-matter using micro-mechanisms
- Glass micropositioner actuated and fabricated by femtosecond laser
- Self-organized bubble patterns as a photonics crystal in fused silica
- A femtosecond laser-written Bragg Reflector for integrated optical devices
- Innovative remote force sensor based on photoelasticity
- Laser focusing needle for remote short-pulses lasers micromachining
- Suspended Optical Waveguide
- Unless expressively stated otherwise, the topic suggested for masters can be shaped into a bachelor semester project. Just contact us for more details.
Students from EPFL doing their projects in the Neuchâtel site receive a financial compensation to cover their travelling expenses.