Currently available topics:
Master thesis / Bachelor topics
- Advanced Manufacturing of Dielectric Accelerating Structures (in collaboration with the Paul Scherrer Institute)
- The design and validation of tunable thermal expanding microstructures
- Glass micropositioner actuated and fabricated by femtosecond laser
- A femtosecond laser-written Bragg Reflector for integrated optical devices
- Laser focusing needle for remote short-pulses lasers micromachining
- Waveguides in SiO2 through microinfiltration of glasses
- Short pulses laser based 3D micro structuring of capillaries for microfluidic applications
- Master topics in Japan (ask for details)
If you wish to know more about any of these topics, please send us an email.
Students from EPFL doing their projects in the Neuchâtel site receive a financial compensation to cover their travelling expenses.